I see that it is nearly a month since I wrote anything so maybe I should rename the page everymonth idiocy, I don't know whether it has the same ring, though.
Anyway I find that quite hard to believe since nothing has really happened. There was Karneval, which was exactly as predicted, very drunken, very drunken and very drunken. This coincided with the Superbowl, so it made for a very drunken very late night. The photos do not bear scrutiny.
The following weekend was pretty much the same, three days of drinking, no food, etc. I am sure you know the drill, and if you don?t then you probably don?t want to.
So the biggest disappointments were, i) the germans almost rioting over the free sweets thrown from the karneval floats and ii) being too drunk to meet up with 20 (twenty) young Swedish girls visiting Düsseldorf.
Anyway that?s about the long and short of it.
I suppose I could go on and on and on about the frugal germans and the way they train their children to wriggle between people's legs to pick up tiny sweets, or the way they reengineer umberellas into big funnels in order to collect as much of the jetisoned confectionary as possible, but I am just too disappointed about the Swedes
Read whilst listening to: U R the best thing: D-Ream or better still U R the best thing: D-Ream
No comments:
Post a Comment