I see Ben Goldacre has 2 blogs and since this was going so well I thought I'd do the same.. serious worky type stuff to appear at.... making this the 2ary blog. but dedicated to nonsense, oh like it always has been
Friday, May 06, 2005
New Year's Resolution
I promise to calm down
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Take a deep breath and grin and Blair it is my advice.
Thank you, and I would say Thank God. But he doesn't exist, although this still leaves me without an adequate alternative phrase (unless I swear, which is not becoming for a lady).
2 comments:
Take a deep breath and grin and Blair it is my advice.
Thank you, and I would say Thank God. But he doesn't exist, although this still leaves me without an adequate alternative phrase (unless I swear, which is not becoming for a lady).
Post a Comment