Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Oh how I dislike these people

Hilarious Germans in the office have just discovered the wembley bridge vote thingy, anyway according to them if the bridge is not named after Diddy Hamman then this just goes to show how undemocratic and corrupt us Britons are!!!

I found the following reactions amusing:

"Ah those crazy Germans and their sense of humour, first they invade Poland now a large number of them want to name the new Wembley bridge the 'The Dietmar Hamann bridge'. It?s really all the fault of The London Development Agency, who in a moment of office madness, thought it would be a good idea if people were allowed the chance to vote for the name of the bridge suggesting names like 1966 World Cup heroes such as Geoff Hurst and Bobby Charlton. And people did vote in their hundreds, unfortunately for the organisers it was the Germans."

"Damned Germans, not only do I have to live with you every day, and have you bombarding my email with this rubbish, now I have you invading my internet space to!If you get the Hamann Bridge through, I vote we name the "Allianz Arena", "The Michael Owen hat-trick, 5-1, christ even Heskey scored Stadium" That would be fair..."


Also this insightful comment from one of Germany's leading social commentators:
I think its even a good idea these bridge calling "Dietmar Hamann Bridge".
Didi Hamann is the best player, who has played on the island.
Greeetttzzzz to you"Island-Apes" (Insel-Affen)
ps.David Beckham is a sh.it m.otherf.ucker!!!!!!!!!!
Victoria Beckham is a Bitch (Callgirl)!!!
Prince Charles has Big Ears like "DUMBO"!!!!
And Camilla is a Witch,she looks like a Nightmare!!!
And William isnt a prince,but a homosexuell princess!!!!!!

Ps2. The sence of a Island is:Its good that the english people are on the Island,and never come from to the rest of the World!!!!!!!

Post Edited (22-03-05 09:53)


Genius

Read whilst listening to someon read Churchill's War Speeches

"Never in the field of Human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"

"A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him."

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please come back to the UK and get some therapy.

Before long, I am afraid I might find you reading the Daily Mail and buying commemorative plates.