I just got really annoyed at the higher parking thing message board on MSN,grrr so many idiots in the world, if I had a pound for the number of timesI read "humble motorists", "4x4s not a gas guzzler","no evidence of globalwarming","nanny state" arrrrrrrgh it makes me soooo mad. I did some research (http://www.smmtco2.co.uk/co2search2.asp) and found that a Porsche Cayenne (like that -->) generates 361g/km of CO2, a 5 door 1.8l VW golf produces 233 g/km. That is not a vehicle its a WMD.
They are all idiots, I wish I could jet off into space and watch the lookon their faces when the penny finaly drops, "oops" they say, "we fucked up the planet.................................."."They" in this case are the 4x4 driving richmonders who drive the100metres between their house and the prep school, George W Bush & nearlyall his hillbilly hick nation, the Australians, OPEC, Two Jags Prescott,oh I can't go on.....
No comments:
Post a Comment