Tuesday, April 26, 2005

So tired, tired of waiting, tired of waiting for yooooooo!

Hello B,

The last week or so has gone by soooo sloooowwwlllleeee, it feels like a whole month long. I feel like I have been leaving here forever, and still noone knows.

I find it quite weird that I have posted my resignation here on the old blog which is unrestricted, and anyone with web access can read it, but my colleagues who sit at the next desk have no knowledge that in 5 weeks (and counting) they will never see me again.

I just got a statement of my accrued leave through which tells me that of the 19 working days between today and my official leaving date, I can take 14.5 of them as vacation. Woo hoo (puncht the air), so this time next week I could be (but probably won't be) sitting on the beach sipping pina coladas (in fact make that I definitely won't be), but you get the idea.

So no idiocy to speak of really.

Read this whist sipping pina colada and listen to Leaving on a jet plane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go..

Not very appropriate to your love affair with Germany methinks

I'm tired of waiting for you! so i think I'll pop over next Wednesday, how does that sound?