Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Tony's Won it Again

Well well well.

It seems that I have missed the boat, and Michael Howard will be the one to suffer.
I have just been investigating the process for oveseas British subjects (although it seems we have all been reclassified as "citizens" without my consent) voting in the UK elections and...

Upcoming elections
You have elections to the UK Parliament on 5 May 2005.

Registering to Vote

You need to be on the electoral register to vote.
The deadline for registration in order to vote in elections held on 5 May 2005 was 11 March.



...Well thats fantastic isn't it.

And to think that I once wrote an essay on the right to vote being more important than the right to eat, on the basis that the right to vote implied an election. Well it seems I was wrong. Since you have to sort your right to vote out in the absence of an election and then when one comes along you can vote.

Nice One Tony

Read whilst listening to: Re:volution - coldcut and starting an underground political movement to overthrow the establishment.

No comments: