Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Big Problems Big solutions

This morning I met Tizi-Tazi on the U-Bahn and we were surrounded by a million Greek kids with enough hair gel, testosterone and ADHD to power the world. It?s amazing how quickly you wake up when there are a thousand schoolkids yelling in your ear.
So here?s my plan to solve the world?s energy crisis.

  • Construct a specially designed powerstation that runs on teenage hormones and noise (shouldn?t be too hard).
  • Leak a rumour to the greek / tukish community (every city has one) that there is free hair gel / hair dye available there.
  • Wait until all the urchins are inside and shut the doors.
  • Heh presto free energy for all.

Next week I solve the world?s water shortage by bottling 88 million German?s tears when they finally realise they aren't as good as they thought.

Listen to: Moby Animal Rights

Vote: Ric (website soon)

Disclaimer: If the contents this post caused you offense then I can only say I am sorry, sorry that you are greek, turkish, german or just easily offended, go and read someone else's blog instead, I hear David Duchovny is more sympathetic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about hair wax? Would this also power your invention? And what about hot air?

Legal Alien said...

Shut it