Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Unemployed but hopefully not unemployable

Hello Blog,

Today I resigned. I currently have no job to go to, but hopefully that will change in the next few hours/days.
If I cannot find a job I may resort to putting Google ads on this site to fund my international playboy lifestyle. if so please click them.

Anyway I am working here until 31st May and then well who knows...
Anyone wanting to visit Düsseldorf can do so until then and I will probably need to keep my apartment on until end of July (due to contractual obligations).

So there you go.

Gizza job!


Read whilst listening to: Its a long way to Tipperaree

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware that you had an 'international playboy lifestyle', however assuming this to be true, does this mean I should dress as a bunny girl and share a large waterbed with similarly attired blondes?

Please advise at your earliest convenience, so I can inform my temp agency of my new requirements.

Anonymous said...

So, I guess that in some ways I am meant to say 'oooh, that's too bad' and that in other ways I am meant to say 'nice one, you hated it there and it is about time etc...'

From experience I know that whilst it can seem troublesome being sans-employment that generally these things have a tendancy to turn out for the best in the end. Three months on the dole was no picnic but I am glad that I left both Fluency and Eckoh now as whilst it is a bit of a shock going back to coding, and the money is not as attractive, I am a calmer happier individual as a result.

Can we expect / hope that you are going to grace London Town with your presence in the near future then? Are you looking for work over here now? Come back to the big smoke and we can sit around being like elephants together whilst I drink coca-cola and you sup a lager or 5. It'll be great to have you back mate. Good luck with the job hunting.