Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Watched Kettle.. part 2

Well I spent a busy evening at german lessons, running and at the pub watching the Chelsea Liverpool stalemate, and in the meantime, my kettle resolutely refused to boil.

I am quietly going out of my mind now!

I keep thinking there are lots of things I need to be doing, and I am wasting time, however, until I know what I am doing its difficult.

read while listening to the sound of your own heart hammering away

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've started running! No disrespect here, but I realise that now I am probably the fattest of all of us mates from school. I used to take some minor, cruel pleasure in being able to say to myself that 'at least Ric is bigger than me'. Now Cath is saying that I am definitely fatter than you (and weighing in at just over 14 stone). Time for action, me thinks.

How far / for how long can you run? I managed 8 minutes recently and nearly died. Not so good.

Legal Alien said...

oops no-one was supposed to notice that.
I started running at the beginning of the month and have so far cover 59.3km (according to my training log). The theory is that I will run in a couple of 10k races over the coming months and then see where it goes from there.
Last night I ran 4.5km in 24 mins, which was relatively easy going.
If you are starting out I would recommend hitting the Nike Running website.
And I am about the same weight as you 14 st 2.4 lb when weighed on Sunday.