So I place my cross in Anyone But Tony Party.
Tschüß
Who should I vote for?
Your expected outcome:
ConservativeYour actual outcome:
| Labour -15 | |
| Conservative -3 | |
| Liberal Democrat -5 | |
| UK Independence Party -10 | |
| Green -25 |
Take the test at Who Should You Vote For
2 comments:
You're the first person I've heard of who ended up with the Green Party in last place. Most people are coming out as Lib-Dem / Green party followers. I find your results quite interesting and would love to know what you answered for each of the questions.
I suspect you figured out the calculations and conjured up this crazy result. Regardless, isn't it amusing that you have nearly the opposite result (green to con) as your girlfriend. Leave the voting to me. Oh yeah, you will have to because you're not eligible... what a shame...
Post a Comment