I have just noticed that the backs of my hands are becoming increasingly hirsute, is this something to do with old age? Whatever the reason I am not sure what can be done about it. Trimming or shaving would seem to be a bit weird, waxing even more so, then the only other option is bleaching which simply ain?t going to happen. I think I will stick with absent minded plucking.
I am reminded of the old playground joke, ?what?s the second sign of madness? ? having hairs in the palms of your hands? what?s the first sign?...looking for them!?.
Talking of palms I makes me think of Oliver Stone?s short lived series Wild Palms, I like the review of this as ?never quite as good as it thinks it is?. But in case you forgot it was a kind of futuristic vision of business and weirdness, which was a little bit Twin Peaks and a little bit Rising Sun. Any way it had a post porkies, pre-sex in the city Kim Cattral and James Belushi. The most exciting thing I remember about this was they had holographic TV, a bit like R2D2?s projection.
It?s nearly Karneval time here in Düsseldorf, and I expect at least something interesting, which might, after filtering through my drunken stupour be worth troubling these (not so) hallowed pages with.
No comments:
Post a Comment