Monday, January 31, 2005

Taxing Issues part 4

I heard the "religious" thought for the day on BFBS (British Forces Broadcasting Something), which was all about it being tax day, and how the guy hadn't filed his tax return, then he said, "no post to public buildings on a Saturday". This set me into a bit of a panic, thinking that my tax return might be late, but I guess that there is nothing I can do about it, so I will just sit back and relax.
He then went on to talk about God not having a deadline or some such stuff, I am not sure how happy I feel about some guy telling our nations finest to rely on a fabricated deity, and in this day of religious freedom, how do the armed services cater for the religious smorgersbord required by the enlightened modern fighting force. I think I will investigate.

No comments: