Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Taxing Issues - part two

OH MY GOD

So now I have obtained my new password from the IR so I log into the portal to file my tax return and.....
...you cannot complete sections on share save schemes or non-residency. I am still in the same position as I was in August AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH, now only 13 days left until the deadline though.

I wish I had taken the advice and hired an accountant. I am also told that I need to complete tax returns here in Germany, now if the British Inland Revenue can make things so hard, I dread to think how I am going to survive completing a German tax return. No wonder so many people opt for an "alternative" lifestyle.

...And now the IR portal has crashed my internet connection.

read while listening to: the Fat of the land
or
Animal Rights

No comments: