Saturday, January 15, 2005

Where is this all going?

Sorry I haven~t written anything for a while, well over a week to be honest, I might make the excuse that I have been busy, and over the weekend this was true, but I think we all know the truth is that I am lazy.

I realised that writing a journal (diary, blog....) is not something to be taken lightly, it might make interesting reading if your life is interesting, if I were a volunteer helping out with Tsunami problems, or the first Airbus A380 pilot, or such forth, I would not need to think too much about what to write, the story is right there and everyone will find it interesting. When you live here in Dusseldorf and life is comfortably dull, its difficult to find interesting gems that people might want to read about. (as you are discovering).

So I will try to filter the world and distill the more potent stuff, which I guess is my way of saying I won't be writing every day. Ha

read whilst listening to: Lee Hazelwood & Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning

No comments: